by Gusac |
Filed in: Articles, Tutorials
Internet Explorer has an option to zoom the display of its content. This can be done by various methods, which are:
- From View menu, go to Zoom option.
- Press the CTRL key while scrolling mouse up zoom in and down for zoom out.
- Internet Explorer Status Bar - At the bottom right.
To disable the zoom feature, we need to modify registry and restart the Internet Explorer. Here are the steps:
- Open the Registry Editor (regedit) and go to the following location:
- Take the back up of the the above mentioned key.
- In the right pane, create the following DWORD value: ZoomDisabled
- Value data for ZoomDisabled should be 1 (for Disabling Zoom).
- Close the Internet Explorer window and open a new one. We should not have the Zoom option available now.
- To Enable it again, just change the value data to 0.