Steps to enable or disable Internet explorer security Configuration:
1. Open Server Manager
2. Click Configure this local server to open the Local Server configuration page.
3. Then, in the Properties area, next to IE Enhanced Security Configuration, click On to open the Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration dialog.
3. To allow members of the local Administrators group to use Internet Explorer in its default client configuration, under Administrators click Off.
4. To allow members of all other groups to use Internet Explorer in its default client configuration, under Users click Off.
5. Click OK to apply your changes.
Once the Internet Explorer Enhanced Configuration is turned off for one set of users, Server Manager will display Off next to Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration.